A wooden house breathes, a tree has a remarkable ability to transmit oxygen, it is easy to sleep in such a house. This is especially noticeable after concrete buildings, so negatively affecting the health of the people living in it. At the same time, everyone who decided to build a wooden house wants it to stand for a long time and serve well.
But wood is quickly exposed to the destructive effects of moisture, various types of fungi and insects. After a few months, dark spots may appear on the untreated surface.
Fungi have the most negative effect on wood, causing rotting. Rooms with humid, stagnant air (baths, cellars, attic rooms, ceilings) become a particularly "favorable" place for the development of fungi on wooden structures. If dark spots or blue appear on the wood, this is the first sign of decay. To save a house or a wooden product, it must be treated with a special bleach that will restore the natural color and beauty of the wood.
Bleach "Aquarius" created on the basis of organosilicon compounds (silicones), which ensures high performance, as well as the safety of human use. An example of this is various implants that are not rejected by the human body, baby silicone nipples, the safety of which has been proven all over the world, etc.
Wood is a fertile ground for the development of spores of fungi, mold and other microorganisms that get on its surface, and in order to prevent microflora from developing, it is necessary to carry out a disinfectant treatment.
The antiseptic included in the "Aquarius" bleach perfectly cope with this task, destroying any pathogenic microorganisms and excluding their further spread. In addition, the antiseptic is not washed out with water, eliminating the need to re-treat the surface of the wood in order to further prevent the appearance of mold and mildew.
At the same time, the color of the wood is leveled and acquires a noble shade. After treatment with bleach, the color of the wood will be closer to the freshly sawn cut. Your home (fence, cellar, etc.) will regain the natural color and beauty of natural wood.
The organosilicon compounds included in the bleach determine its moisture-proof properties. After treatment with the drug, any wooden surfaces will be reliably protected from the resulting moisture and adverse environmental influences.
This feature is important for those who do not want to use artificial materials or paint to decorate the house, but decide for themselves to keep the house (bathhouse, gazebo, etc.) in their natural beauty. Those who want to "renew" an old or darkened building with paint would like to recommend Aquarius bleach as a means to be applied before painting.
You can apply "Aquarius" in any convenient way: spray, brush, roller, etc. at short time intervals. The number of layers is determined individually, depending on the conditions in which the wooden surface is located.
All of the above, as well as the competitive price, make Vodoley bleach not only effective, but also attractive for the consumer.
The unique four-in-one composition is:
- disinfection (kills live microorganisms)
- whitening (brightens the surface in one tone)
- antiseptic (prevents further "infection" of the tree)
- moisture protection (protects against moisture)
Important! The presence of "moisture protection" in the composition does not require the immediate application of antiseptic and paint after treatment with bleach
- whitens and restores the color of wood without disturbing the structure
- completely destroys all types of fungi, mold, bugs and other bio-contamination
- special waterproof, indelible antiseptic
- ideally evens out the surface in one tone before painting
- retains the natural smell and breath of wood
- used at all stages of timber construction
- reliably protects against moisture and decay
- universal for all types of wood
- for the renovation of new wood
- to lighten any wood surfaces and color alignment in one tone
- for the treatment of surfaces infected with bugs, fungi (including white house fungus)
- before painting to increase the service life of the paintwork
- external and internal walls of houses
- garden furniture made of plywood, chipboard, fiberboard
- other sawn, planed, log wooden surfaces
Plastic bottle 1l
Polyethylene canister 5l
Polyethylene canister 10l
Manufacturer: Kaptazh company
St. Petersburg: +7 (911) 211-02-22
e-mail: [email protected]
Bleach Senezh Effo is designed for quick deep lightening of wooden surfaces that have darkened as a result of fungal stains, exposure to atmospheric and temporary factors, solar UV radiation, as well as to remove surface bio-damage of various nature.
Bleach Senezh Effeo is used on planed, sawn and chopped wooden surfaces that have not previously been treated with paints and varnishes, indoors and outdoors. The product is not used to remove blue stains in the thickness of the wood. It is allowed to use the agent on concrete, tiles, stone, tiles, bricks and other materials to remove mold, moss, algae and lichens.
Bleach Senezh Effeo is applied to the affected areas along the fibers with a synthetic fiber brush, sponge or brush with a consumption of at least 150-200 g / m2 and leave to act for 2-3 hours. If necessary, the processing is repeated. Vertical surfaces are processed from bottom to top. Large surfaces are whitened completely over the entire area. To reduce the impact on wood, it is allowed to dilute Senezh Effeo with water at a rate of 1: 1. When staining wood earlier than 10 days after treatment, the bleached surfaces are washed with water, the vertical surfaces are washed from top to bottom.
The actual consumption of the product depends on the degree of damage to the wood, but not less than 150 g / m2.
A ready-to-use stabilized aqueous composition of active substances.
Bleach Senezh Effeo actively penetrates into the surface layers of wood, causing intense oxidation of darkened fragments of lignin and fungal stains by a free-radical mechanism, restoring the natural color of wood and sanitizing the surface.
Product is in stock: more than 10 pcs
Pickup: April 2 - free
We deliver goods within 2 hours or at any day and time convenient for you
You can pick up your product 30 minutes after placing your order
Return up to 15% with bonuses and pay them up to 30% of the order value!
We carry out the return of goods within 120 days from the date of purchase!
Work program of additional education
senior - preparatory group
teacher of additional education Danilenko A.V.
1.Explanatory note ___________________________________________
2. Tasks of experimental research activities ___________
for older children __________________________________________
3 Methods used to implement the program ____________________
four . Conditions for the implementation of the program ___________________________________
5. The developing ecological environment is represented in the group by the following
6. Working with parents ______________________________________
7. Long-term work plan for environmental education senior
8. Expected results __________________________________________
9. References _______________________________________________
Tree, flower, grass and bird
They do not always know how to defend themselves.
If they are destroyed -
We will be alone on the planet.
Nature is an inexhaustible source of spiritual enrichment for children. Children are constantly in contact with nature in one form or another. They are attracted by green meadows and forests, bright flowers, butterflies, beetles, birds, falling snow flakes, streams and puddles. The infinitely diverse and colorful world of nature awakens in children a natural interest, curiosity, affects their feelings, arouses imagination and influences the formation of their value orientations. A child who has fallen in love with nature will not mindlessly pick flowers, destroy nests, or offend animals.
Preschool age is the optimal stage in the development of an individual's ecological culture. At this age, the child begins to distinguish himself from the environment, an emotional-value attitude towards the environment develops, the foundations of moral and ecological positions are formed, which are manifested in the child's interactions with nature, as well as in his behavior in nature.
Thanks to this, it becomes possible to form children's environmental knowledge, norms and rules for interacting with nature, fostering empathy for it, and being active in solving some environmental problems.
By environmental education, we mean a continuous process of teaching, upbringing and development of a child, aimed at the formation of a system of knowledge and skills, value orientations, moral, ethical and aesthetic relations that ensure a responsible (consciously correct) attitude to the state of the environment.
The present work program of the MDOU kindergarten "Malysh" based on the program "Young ecologist" S.N. Nikolaeva and covers the environmental education of children from the second junior to the preparatory group, i.e. 3 years of education and training. It traces the continuity from one age group to another.
The program is aimed at fostering an emotional, value-based, activity-oriented attitude of preschool children to nature.
Goals and objectives of the work program:
Purpose: the formation of the beginnings of ecological culture (the correct attitude of the child to nature, his environment, to himself and to people as part of nature, to things and materials of natural origin that he uses).
- the formation of a consciously correct, humane attitude towards nature in preschoolers
- accumulation of knowledge about living and inanimate nature, the relationship and interaction of all natural objects of ecology
-forming children of practical skills and abilities in a variety of activities in nature, correct behavior and communication
- education of the need for creation and creativity
-creation of conditions for full-fledged ecological education
- education of love for nature through direct communication with it.
The success of this program is ensured by several prerequisites:
- the teacher's readiness to implement environmental education - constant communication of children with the nature of the immediate environment
- building an ecologically developing environment in a preschool institution
- active participation of parents in the educational process of dr.
Regulated classes are not the main form of environmental education. The main content is realized in conditions of independent receipt by the child of information about the phenomena and objects of nature through the organization of research activities.
Methods used to implement the program:
Conditions for the implementation of the program:
For the effective implementation of the program of additional education in kindergarten, favorable conditions have been created:
- Organized "ecological space" in the premises of the kindergarten: group corners of nature, selected and placed plants in accordance with their biological characteristics on the territory of the kindergarten: ecological path, garden and vegetable garden, zone of medicinal plants
- Fund of methodical, visually illustrated materials
Mini-laboratories have been created to organize and conduct experiments with natural objects.
- 1 year of study, classes are designed for children aged 5-6 years. Only 30 lessons. The duration of each lesson is 30 minutes and 5 minutes for the preparation of the material. Held once a week.
- 2nd year of study, classes are designed for children aged 6-7 years. There are 29 lessons in total. The duration of each lesson is 35 minutes and 5 minutes for the preparation of the material. Held once a week. During classes, children can sit in a circle (on the carpet) or at tables, move around the playroom, depending on the course of the lesson.
- Classes can be conducted with children of any degree of preparation for school. The form of organizing classes - with the entire group of children or subgroups, at the discretion of the teacher.
The developing ecological environment is represented in the group by the following
- Various devices are presented: scales, magnifying glasses,
magnets, microscopes, magnifiers
- Various vessels made of various materials: glass, metal,
plastics Natural materials: leaves, sand, clay, earth,
- Nuts, screws, studs, wire
- Medical supplies: pipettes, flasks, syringes, measuring spoons,
cotton wool, bandage
- Waste material: plastic, polystyrene, pieces of fabric, leather, fur,
- Bulk products (flour, grains, cereals, salt, soda) candles, flashlights
- Children's bathrobes, aprons
- Schemes for conducting experiments
- Journal for recording results.
"Corner of nature"
- Nature calendar, nature calendar model
- Flower corner (aesthetically decorated plants are selected and arranged in accordance with their characteristics, plant passports)
- Various containers (watering cans, plastic buckets, various colors
- Natural material (cones, stones, acorns, moss, pieces of bark and wood)
- Metal, cork, wood and plastic items
- Toys (sand sets, rubber toys, boats ...)
- Ecological sets "Pond", "Forest", "Eurasia" (boxes with the necessary materials for modeling the habitat).
"Garden on the windowsill"
- Mini - vegetable garden (containers for growing seedlings of flowers, vegetable crops, flower seeds, vegetables and cereals)
- Gardener's corner (a tool for watering, loosening, plant care)
The center is organized on the territory of the kindergarten. For the work of pupils, kindergarten equipment is provided: watering cans, buckets, gloves, shovels, rakes, rippers, boxes for seedlings.
Principles of organizing the educational process:
- personality-oriented interaction of adults with children
-providing each child with conditions for a possible choice of activity, partner, funds, etc.
-orientation of pedagogical assessment on the relative indicators of children's success (comparison of today's achievements of the child with his own yesterday's achievements)
-creation of an educational environment conducive to the emotional-value, social-personal, cognitive, aesthetic development of the child and the preservation of his individuality
- a trusting attitude towards the child, respect for his personality, benevolent attention to him
- encouragement, support of initiative and independent actions of children
- taking into account the capabilities of the child, his interests, avoiding the feeling of his insolvency
-forming the leading activity as the most important factor in the development of the child
- reliance on the game in the formation of educational activities
-balance of reproductive (reproducing a ready-made sample) and research, creative activity, joint and independent, mobile and static forms of activity
- deliberately creating situations in which the child achieves success.
The foundations of the character, the life position of the child are laid in the family. And in order to explain to children how to protect nature, in order to instill in them some natural science skills, the personal example of parents, their careful, loving, caring attitude to nature is very important. The parents were interviewed and consulted on environmental topics. From what
an example will be set by adults in their attitude to nature, the level of the child's ecological culture depends. The teacher, parents and children prepared crafts from natural ones together.
In addition to educational work with parents, great attention should be paid to the joint activities of children and adults, since it is through activities that a person influences the world around him. In addition, this approach promotes cooperation, emotional, psychological rapprochement between parents and children. For example, we carried out the actions "Help the birds to survive" (making feeders, providing food), "Planting lilacs on the site", provide assistance in collections from natural materials, growing plants for a corner of nature and for a site.
The edges of the wooden countertops are milled. Then a transparent deep penetrating oil is applied to the surface, including the edges. During operation, the protective layer of oil must be renewed 1-2 times a year. Since wood is "afraid" of moisture, and their contact cannot be avoided in the kitchen, it is better to choose wood saturated with oils (oak, beech, cherry) for the area around the sink.
Over time, the wood can expand or contract under the influence of moisture, therefore, such a tabletop is installed in a "floating" way using brackets with oval slots, which make it possible to compensate for changes in the size of the wood. The holes for the sink and hob should be at least 5 mm larger than the dimensions of the products themselves, and 3 mm for the mixer. After cutting, the edges of the holes must be treated with protective oil to prevent moisture ingress.
The surface must be protected from both moisture and heat. Household appliances that emit heat should not be placed directly on the worktop.
It is not so difficult to destroy fungus from a wooden surface. To do this, you must follow the instructions. Do not rush - and then the result will delight any hostess... When choosing a method to destroy the fungus, do not forget about safety. That is why it is best to choose the method that can be applied precisely at home.
To get rid of mold without much effort at home, it is enough to use the usual whiteness. You should moisten the sponge with whiteness, and then wipe the wooden surfaces thoroughly. Mold removal will begin in about 10 minutes.
It is best to carry out the procedure with rubber gloves. In addition, such a remedy can be used as a prophylactic agent.
Every housewife has table vinegar in the kitchen. This product removes mold on wood with ease. It is necessary to apply vinegar to a sponge, and then rub thoroughly into the fungus. After that, it is best not to touch the walls for an hour. After the specified time, the surface of the walls is wiped with warm water.