Dried apricots, although inferior to fresh ones in terms of the content of nutrients, still contain more of them than jam, jam or compote. Apricots are perishable fruits, drying is one of the best ways to preserve them, moreover, it does not require a lot of money.
Apricots are perishable fruits, drying is one of the best ways to preserve them
Before you start drying apricots, you should decide what you want to get in the end. Does the question seem strange? Naturally, dried apricots. Do you know what a dried apricot is actually called, and dried apricots are just one of its varieties.
The name depends on the integrity of the fruit and its size. Small dried apricots with pits are called apricots, large ones - whispered. If the stone is squeezed out through the hole at the stalk with minimal disturbance to the fruit, then when dried, kaisa is obtained. And if the individual halves of the apricot are dried, of course, without pits, then this is dried apricots. Connoisseurs distinguish a product from cut fruit and broken without a knife.
Homemade dried apricots video
But it is not customary to distinguish ready-made dried apricots by the variety from which they are prepared.
However, when choosing apricots suitable for a quality product, the variety is of great importance. For dried apricots, large, not too juicy fruits with dense pulp and high sugar content are suitable, the stone should be easily removed. Many Central Asian varieties have such qualities, some of which contain more than 20% sugar, but even in the middle lane you can pick up suitable ones, with a sufficient sugar content of about 10%. The weight of properly selected, dense apricots is reduced by 5-6 times when dried.
Fully ripe, undamaged fruits collected from the tree are selected, the culled ones can be dried in the form of apricots or sear. It is advisable to wash the apricots intended for dried apricots so thoroughly that the finished dried fruit can be consumed unwashed, otherwise it loses some of the nutrients. The fruit is divided into halves, the stone is removed.
The fruit is divided into halves, the stone is removed
In terms of the content of vitamins, dried apricots are somewhat poorer than apricots, but this useful delicacy has another advantage: it can be given a very beautiful, juicy, amber color. In the manufacture of a commercial product, the effect is usually provided by treating prepared apricots with sulfur dioxide. The method, although prescribed by technology, is considered not entirely sustainable. In order to get dried apricots at home, you can recommend more acceptable methods of color retention.
If the bright appearance of the future dried apricots is important for the manufacturer, then before drying he puts the prepared apricot halves in a colander and soaks over steam for 5 - 10 minutes, depending on the hardness of the fruit, in some cases, instead of steaming, the fruit can even be boiled for 5 minutes. After that, we lay out the apricots on a clean cloth so that the glass has excess moisture. The dried fruit is not as effective as when processed with sulfur, but still brighter than dull, not steamed dried apricots.
To preserve the color, you can soak the washed fruits in a citric acid solution.
Also, to preserve the color, you can soak the washed fruits in a citric acid solution prepared at the rate of 1 teaspoon per liter of water.
The most gentle option, which gives the most useful dried fruits, is drying the fruits directly on the tree, this is how the apricot is obtained from the varieties suitable for this. It is also advisable to dry dried apricots in the most natural conditions, for this you need a ventilated, unshaded place (courtyard, balcony or roof) and hot sunny weather. There should not be a road with exhaust gases and dust nearby.
The halves of the fruits are first kept in the shade, preferably in the wind or draft, after 3 - 4 hours they are laid up with cuts, separately, so that they do not stick together, on wooden trellises or folded into willow wicker and exposed in the sun. You can use a metal grate, but be sure to lay a thin cloth on it. At night, the workpieces are removed into the room, the same in case of temporary bad weather. After a few days, the slices will be pulled up, shrink in size and become not sticky, then they can be decomposed more closely. Depending on the temperature and properties of the fruit, drying takes one to two weeks.
It is advisable to dry dried apricots in the most natural conditions.
Some manufacturers string the apricot halves onto a string and stretch it horizontally. If the fruits are not too juicy and dense enough so as not to get lost in a lump and not stick together, then this method is acceptable. A softer apricot can be strung on twigs or thin wooden skewers, and positioned at an angle, inserting one end into specially drilled holes. In areas where winds often blow during hot weather, fruit strung on a string or twigs dry out even in the shade.
The problem that often accompanies the "old-fashioned" method is insects - ants and flies. Practitioners advise to frequently change the location of the product in order to "trick" the ants, but this requires a large available area and constant monitoring. It is easier to place the apricot on a table, the legs of which are immersed in bowls of water. To protect against flies, the fruits can be covered with gauze; with a sufficiently burning sun, this is acceptable.
Another option is to adapt the old double window frame to the solar dryer, replacing the glass with plastic mesh. Such a device, suspended in a horizontal position, provides high-quality drying and protection from insects.
For those who do not have a suitable area for sun drying fruits or who prefer to receive a batch of dried apricots within one day, there is an opportunity to use household appliances. The best modern dryers are equipped with a powerful heater, a fan, a tray system that increases the usable area, and a thermostat. Manufacturers are constantly improving their products, as a result, the process of harvesting dried fruits becomes more and more simple and convenient, and the result is more and more high-quality.
Slices are laid out on trays separately so that they do not stick together
The features of working with one or another device are indicated in the attached instructions, but you need to take into account the basic rules for handling apricot. The slices are laid out on trays separately so that they do not stick together. During the first and last 2 - 3 hours the temperature is set at 45 - 50 ° С, in the middle of the process - up to 60 ° С. Duration of drying - 8 - 10, less often - up to 12 hours.
If there is no special dryer, you can successfully use a conventional oven, but you have to keep the process under constant control. Due to the lack of ventilation in the oven, they maintain a higher temperature, 60 - 65 ° C, and from time to time they open the door to remove moisture, by the end of drying, the temperature is slightly lowered. From the moment it is half cooked, you need to monitor the condition of the fruit so as not to dry it out.
Video about making dried apricots at home
To find out that your dried apricots are ready, it is enough to check it for three indicators:
Dried apricots cooked without chemical processing are moderately yellow, orange or dull brown
Sometimes when homemade apricot wedges dry unevenly. For leveling, they are placed for several days in a closed cardboard box or wooden vessel for the so-called "sweating", while the moisture is evenly distributed throughout the entire mass of the product. Dried apricots can be stored in the same boxes or wooden jars by placing them in a cool, dry room, or hanging them in a bag made of dense fabric. High-quality dried apricots are stored for up to two years.
[Votes: 5 Average: 4.2]
For many decades, our ancestors quite successfully dried apricots for the winter without any tricks, just in the sun, and coped with it quite successfully.
However, in the last decade, dried apricots began to appear on the markets, which looked much more attractive than the usual dried fruits familiar to us from childhood. In this regard, many housewives have a reasonable question of how to dry apricots for dried apricots.
This is not surprising, because this dried fruit not only has an excellent appearance and taste, but is also a source of many useful substances. In fact, the secret of making dried apricots is not that complicated.
Dried fruits are considered the most common delicacies in winter, buying prunes, dates, raisins and dried apricots is not a cheap pleasure, so many want to learn how to prepare apricots for the winter in the form of drying, creating dried apricots with their own hands. After all, it is useful, environmentally friendly, and most importantly, affordable, especially if apricots grow in your garden.
Apricot recipes can be different, especially when it comes to drying, since this is a special direction in cooking, which many people are happy to do, because the process is not troublesome, but the result is impressive. Whichever method you choose for drying, remember that dried apricots for the winter must be harvested ripe, but not soft. The fruit must keep its shape. To dry, you should wash the fruits thoroughly, divide in half and peel them. The slices themselves must be dried. There are several variations of the drying technology itself.
Drying in the open air
According to this technique, you need to lay the prepared slices on a grate with the slices up and dry the fruits in the fresh air - first in the shade for several hours, and then in the sun, taking them indoors for the night. On average, such drying can take 10-15 days. Alternatively, you can use skewers, which will be an excellent option, because you can string slices on them and dry them evenly and efficiently. The easiest option is to use a thread on which you can string a lot of things.
Drying in the oven
If you do not want to wait or you have nowhere to dry apricots, then, as an option, you can use the most ordinary oven, which is recommended to be set at 60 degrees. The duration of the procedure is individual, as it depends on the juiciness and variety of fruits. Open the oven periodically to allow excess moisture to escape without accumulating.
How to teach children to eat healthy foods
It's no secret that useful nutrition is one of the conditions for human health. But how teach children to eat healthy foodsif the ad celebrates sneakers and cola?
In the kindergarten, the menu is thought out to the smallest detail, includes dishes from vegetables, fruits, compotes, rosehip infusion, but children are reluctant eat these dishesbecause they are unfamiliar, unfamiliar. How to train children eat vegetables with pleasure, consciously, understanding their benefits?
First of all, it is interesting to eat what you raised yourself. In the summer, in the garden, and whoever has the opportunity, at the dacha, we arranged children's beds, where the children themselves or with the help of their parents grew onions, carrots and other vegetables. In the fall, they organized a Harvest Festival and everyone crunched with pleasure their own hand-grown cabbage and carrots. And in winter, in a group on the windowsill, he grew "Winter garden"where children were interested in growing green onions, watercress, green peas, beans, etc.
Together with the parents, they held a competition for the most interestingly decorated vegetable dish, created a book of their favorite family recipes, which parents and their children designed together.
To make children aware and happy ate vegetable dishes in kindergarten, we have come up with a cycle of game conversations that are held before lunch. Every day, vitamins, vegetables made in the form of little men come to visit the children, and they tell them about the benefits they bring and why they are needed. eat... Each conversation lasts approximately ten minutes. And for lunch, a dish of vegetables from the hero of the conversation is always given. The toy remains in the group and the children can play with it.
Topics of conversation: Let's get acquainted with vitamins. Girl Carrot. Aunties Beets and Cabbage. Grandpa Bow. Brother Garlic. Granddaughter Green Onion. Gorokh Gorokhovich. Queen of vegetables Mrs. Pumpkin. Friends are dried fruits. Signor Lemon. The interest in these conversations was very great, the children every day waited for the next hero to visit, and then unanimously guessed which dish the cooks would prepare from this vegetable. And not to finish a salad or vinaigrette, not to drink tea with lemon or not to eat a clove of garlic has become simply indecent. Vitamins toys, vegetables with funny faces (by the way, made by hand) became favorite toys for role-playing games in the group. The result of our work was that almost all children became happy eat healthy vegetables and fruits, herbs, drink vitamin drinks.
Conversations with preschool children
"Where to find vitamins in winter"
purpose: teach children consciously treat their health, teach eat healthy foods and dishesmade from them.
-activate knowledge children about vitamins and their benefits for human health,
- in a playful way to teach children eat vegetables, fruits and herbs, dishes made from them,
- to develop an interest in food preparation and the profession of a cook.
Subject: Let's be friends with vitamins
- Guys, today I brought you a basket, what's in it? (vegetables and fruits, children name them during the show)
- Oh, and who is hiding at the bottom of the basket? (the teacher takes out figures of little people with the names of the main vitamins, examines them with the children, makes assumptions, if the children know some letters, they name them)
-We are vitamins, I am vitamin A, and this is vitamin C, and these are our brothers and sisters, also vitamins. And we came to visit you in order to tell you what we are useful and where can you find us
- And we live in food, mainly in vegetables and fruits.
- And what are you useful?
(Vitamins begin to vying with each other to talk about their benefits)
- Without me, the guys will not see well, but without me they will have a headache all the time, and without me they will have a toothache, and without me they will always be in a bad mood ...
- What you are all important and necessary! The guys and I want to be friends with you.
- Okay. We will stay with you, but you must carry out our assignments.
- Vegetables were brought to your kitchen today: carrots and cabbage. And your chef Elena Nikolaevna made them very tasty and healthy salad.
“You’ll eat all the salad for lunch today. And this salad contains useful vitaminsthat will help you fight disease. You will tell us everything tomorrow.
The teacher rings a bell and takes out dolls - vitamins.
- Hi guys! We are here again. Well, tell me, how did you like the cabbage and carrot salad? Has everyone eaten it? Today we have brought our friend to visit you.We want you to make friends with her and love her.
- listen to the riddle: The girl is sitting in a dungeon, and the scythe is on the street. What is it? (carrot) Carrot, go meet the guys. (a doll appears - a carrot, stylized as a girl, greets the children).
- Here's a new task for you. Tell everything you know about carrots. (vitamin A asks children questions)
-Where does the carrot grow? (in the garden, this is a vegetable)
- What color is it? (orange)
- Where can you find carrots, in what dishes? (in soup, salad, carrot casserole)
- Who else really loves to feast on carrots?
- Is that all, eat carrots? You definitely need it eatbecause those who love carrots never have eye pain. And they go to the doctor less.
- Let's see if you can recognize the taste of carrots. (children are offered a slice of apple, pear, cabbage and carrot)
- Now treat yourself to fresh carrots, crunch to your health and do not get sick.
Subject: Meet Aunties Beet and Cabbage.
The bell rings, vitamins appear, they say that they were visiting their aunts, they were treated very healthy dishes.
- We also want to meet your wonderful aunts. Call and invite them to dinner with us today.
- Here they are in the basket. (dolls Beet and Cabbage).
- Do you know where we came from? (from the garden, from the garden)
- A lot of children and adults are friends with us. Why? (highly useful)... Yes we are very, very usefulbecause we have a lot of vitamins. We are also delicious. Want to try? (children treat themselves to slices of beets and cabbage on skewers).
- What does the beet taste like? (sweet) and cabbage (juicy, crispy)To make the beets sweet and tasty, Elena Nikolaevna, our cook, cooked it. And you can eat cabbage raw.
- In what dishes is it fashionable to find beets and cabbage? (vegetable caviar, borscht, soup, salad)
- What does mom cook at home from cabbage and beets?
- There is a riddle about cabbage: One hundred clothes and all without fasteners. See how many leaves the cabbage has and not a single button.
- For lunch we brought you very useful and a delicious salad of beets and cabbage. Bon Appetit. Don't hurt us please eat the whole salad... We wish you good health!
Subject: Grandpa Luk visiting the guys.
The bell rings, vitamins with a bag appear.
- We brought you a gift. Guesswhat's in the bag: there the grandfather is dressed in a hundred fur coats, who undresses him sheds bitter tears. (onion. If the children do not guess, then it is proposed to find out by touch. The bag opens - there are many onions).
- Guys, what is the name of this vegetable? (onion, onion, onion)
- where does it grow? (in the garden, in the garden)
- whoever tried it eat onions raw?
-it is very hot, spicy, not everyone can eat it
- Why did you bring it to us?
- Because all microbes are afraid of the smell of onions. We will now cut it, put it in saucers, and the air in our group will become cleaner. All germs will escape to the street.
- Onions also have a lot of vitamins, they put it in almost all the dishes that Elena Nikolaevna, our cook, prepares for us.
- And there is also a little secret in the bow. Now we will plant the bulbs in the ground, water them and wait to see what happens.
- Well, while we say goodbye to you, do not forget about the grandfather of the onion, cut a new onion into a bowl every day and do not get sick.
The bell rings. Vitamins appear.
- Let's play, try to guess by touch what lies in our wonderful bag. (carrots, cabbage, onions ....)
- Let's remember the riddle about the bow. (grandfather sits in a hundred fur coats dressed. Who undresses him sheds bitter tears) Why do we still buy onions, are friends with him? (because he is very useful, kills all germs and contains many vitamins)
- But there is still a bow in the bag (get out the garlic).Only it is somehow different, not very similar to a bow.
- Who knows what this vegetable is called? This is Brother Garlic. It also grows in the garden beds. But he doesn't have as many clothes as a bow, he has slices. It also tastes very hot and pungent. If you bite it off, it will pinch your tongue. But the smell of garlic is very strong. He, too, is afraid of germs.
- Put onions and garlic on a plate every morning and the germs will all die or run away.
- And we also brought you healing beads with garlic as a gift, wear them on a string, breathe useful air and less pain.
Subject: Granddaughter Green Onion.
Vitamins appear. The children show them what happened to their grandfather onions. He has green sprouts.
- This, guys, is the granddaughter of the Green Onion. It is winter now, the ground is covered with snow. Grandpa Luk became very old. There are very few vitamins. And evil microbes do not sleep, they want us to get sick. Here a young green onion will come to our aid.
- Tell us how you look after him? (children tell)
- Granddaughter Green onion, although it tastes not sweet, also pinches his mouth a little, but he is useful... You chew it, and eat it with soup. And you can also crumble it, cut it and add it to soup and salad.
- Do not throw the Green Onion. He will only benefit you, he will fight all diseases.
- And at home with mom on the window grow an onion, but all together and eat... To your health!
The bell rings. Vitamins appear. They have a basket of vegetables and fruits, a salad bowl.
- Hello guys! Again we decided to come to visit you, but not empty-handed, again they brought you gifts.
-But first tell us how you carry out our orders.
- What time of year is it? (winter).Yes, the sun shines, but does not warm at all. Our body is completely tired of the cold and frost.
-What you need to do in order not to get sick (answers children) And what else is necessary eat? (vegetables)
- You can cook a lot of vegetables healthy salads.
-What is salad? This is when different vegetables are cut into cubes, or you can rub them on a grater, put these vegetables in a salad bowl and sprinkle with oil. Very beautiful, tasty, and most importantly - useful!
-Today we will tell you about the salad, which is called vinaigrette.
-We will select vegetables for the vinaigrette. (the teacher makes riddles about beets, carrots, potatoes, green peas, cucumber)
-And we also need sunflower oil. Who guessed what it was made of?
-From sunflower seeds (shows the picture)... The seeds are squeezed out, and oil is obtained. It also contains vitamins.
- We will give all the vegetables and sunflower oil to Elena Nikolaevna in the kitchen. They will be cooked there, cut, and cooked delicious and healthy vinaigrette for lunch.
Subject : Useful leaflets
The bell rings. Vitamins appear, Aunt Beet and Elena Nikolaevna.
- Hello guys! We came to see if you liked the vinaigrette. Is all of him ate? Elena Nikolaevna has prepared a gift for your mothers. These are recipes for different vegetable salads, very tasty and useful... Try to cook them with your mom. And then treat everyone. Bon Appetit!
- Dear vitamins, we must tell you that thanks to you, our guys have become better eat vegetables and get sick less.
- We're glad! We wish you all good health! Today we have brought you one more secret. Look. (shows a bucket with beet tops)
- this is a secret, this is cuttings from beets, from which vinaigrette and borscht were cooked for us today. Throw them in the trash can.
_ Take your time in the trash can. Let's put these pieces on the window in a pot. And let's see what happens.
- In the meantime, you have a present. Vegetable hedgehog (half a head of cabbage on skewers stuck "Kebabs" from boiled vegetables)
The bell rings. Vitamins appear and the Hare is a city-dweller.
- Hello guys! Meet this Bunny gardener. He loves to grow and then eat different vegetables.
(the hare makes riddles to children about vegetables. Arranges pictures on the board)
- Well done, guys, you know all the vegetables.
- Bunny, what's in your basket? These are the gardener's most important tools. (shows a shovel, rake, scoop, watering can, bags of seeds)
- Bunny, what kind of garden is it now, it's snowing outside the window, it's cold.
- We will make a winter garden. At the window. There is heat from the battery and the sun is shining.
- Oh, yes, you already have something growing here!
- Yes, Aunt Beet brought the scraps and said to plant them in the ground. We have grown leaves. Very beautiful.
- Yes, beautiful, and even useful! Heroic strength is hidden in them. Who will eat them. All diseases will be conquered! Be sure to chop them into soup.
- And I will give you the seeds of others brought useful herbs... There are a lot of vitamins in them. In winter, very useful parsley and dill. As they grow up a little, immediately cut off and eat for health.
The bell rings. Bunny gardener and vitamins appear.
_ Look, guys, what we brought you today. (show peas) What is it? These are peas. Why do you think they are yellow, brown? Because it has already been dried so that the peas are better preserved.
- Find green peas in the picture. Peas in green pods are one of the favorite delicacies in the country garden. But it is also known as an important food product.
- Who knows what kind of dishes can be made from peas? (porridge, mashed potatoes, soup)
- For a long time, peas were grown not only for delicious pea soups and cereals, but also for very nutritious pea flour. And they baked bread, pancakes, pies. Gorokh Gorokhovich has been known since the time of Tsar Gorokh!
- Today Elena Nikolaevna cooked delicious pea soup for us for lunch. What kind of soup? (pea). Eat delicious and healthy soup.
Subject: Gifts from Gorokh Gorokhovich
The bell rings. Bunny gardener and vitamins appear.
Gorokh Gorokhovich carries a basket.
- Guys, I decided to come to visit you again, but not with empty hands, but with gifts. (takes out a plate with sprouted pea seeds)
- I took the seeds of peas, put them on a saucer, on a cotton wool, poured some water and waited. See what happened to the peas?
- The peas have small sprouts. And now we will plant these sprouted peas in the ground.
- Make a hole with your finger, put a pea there and sprinkle with earth on top. Peas are planted palm-width apart from each other.
If the soil is dry, water it. When the peas rise slightly above the ground, a thin twig should be placed near it, which it will hold onto when it grows up.
- Soon the peas will bloom, and there your peas will have the first green pods.
- Now look what we have for dinner tonight. What was the salad made of? From green peas with onions, and poured over with butter. How many vitamins it contains!
_ and where did we get the green peas, we just planted them.
- In the store, green peas are sold in cans. Its we we eat in winter, it contains a lot of vitamins and it is very useful. Eat salad and do not get sick
Subject : Queen of vegetables Mrs. Pumpkin.
The bell rings. Vitamins appear.
- Today we want to introduce you to our mistress.
Meet our Queen Mistress Pumpkin.
- Hello guys. Finally, I got out to visit you.
- My vitamin friends said you had a pumpkin and apple casserole for dinner today?
- Yes, Mrs. Pumpkin. Unfortunately, not all guys tried it.
- This is because they apparently do not know how important eat pumpkin.
Pumpkin is the largest vegetable on earth. She can weigh up to 100 kg. Therefore, pumpkin is treated with great respect.The pumpkin is easy to grow: it is unpretentious, grows even without care, and because of its size is not popular with thieves.
- But that's not all. See what a beautiful pumpkin. What does it look like?
- Let's cut a piece. Look, inside it is bright orange, like the sun. There are a lot of useful there are also a lot of substances and our friends of vitamins. If you will you eat pumpkin, your tummy will not hurt and your heart will work clearly.
- Does your mom cook pumpkin dishes at home?
- I will leave you a book of fairy tales about a pumpkin as a gift. Read it.
And for your moms, a recipe book. Eat pumpkin and don't get sick.
Subject: Let's get acquainted with fruits.
The bell rings, vitamins appear. They have a wonderful bag.
- Now, guess the riddles. (make riddles about fruit)
- how can you call them in one word? (fruits)
- what kind of fruit does your grandmother grow in the country?
- And what fruits were brought from hot countries where there is no snow?
(orange, lemon, persimmon, peach)
- What are your favorite fruits?
- what can be made from fruits (fruit salad, compote, jelly, jam, jam, etc.)
- Let's play. I cooked apple compote. What compote? (apple)... Pear Jam (pear) etc.
- Expensive vitamins, fruits are delicious and usefulbut they deteriorate so quickly.
- The fruit is dried. They are called dried fruits. See this dried apple, this is a pear, this is grapes (raisins, this is an apricot (dried apricots, this is a plum. You can eat them anyway, but it is better to cook compote from them. It also contains many vitamins and is very tasty).
The bell rings. Vitamins appear with a tray on which dried fruits are laid out in slides.
- Today we have sweet gifts for you from hot countries where there is no winter.
- It's cold here, it's snowing outside. The trees are bare.
There are very few vitamins. So people came up with the idea of drying fruits and berries in the summer so that you can feast on them in winter.
- Look how beautiful it is on the tray.
Orange dried apricots are dried apricots. Color like the sun.
She is very useful for children sohow it helps them grow faster.
This purple gentleman is a fig. It improves appetite, aids digestion. It has small seeds like strawberries. It looks like toffee.
A slide of raisins. These are dried grapes. Do you like grapes? Raisins
Also very tasty, sweet. Thanks to him, our body fights microbes and does not get sick. He is well eat with green tea.
Dates. They grow on a date palm. Strengthens muscles and bones so you can run fast and jump high. They are also very sweet and increase appetite.
And this is a prune. Dried plum.
It helps a lot when the tummy does not work well.
Compote is cooked from dried fruits. Here is dried apricot compote. Drink to your health. Help yourself to dried fruits.
The bell rings, but vitamins do not appear. But evil microbes appear.
- We are in place. See how many guys are here. Now we will infect them with various diseases. We love it when children get sick, they have a fever, a headache, a stomach ache, they take pills. Great!
- Nothing of the kind, we are not afraid of you. Guys, what you need to do in order not to get sick. Let's remember what our vitamin friends taught us. (children answer)
- And, by the way, where are they. The bell rang, but they still do not.
- They won't come. We locked them in the basement. To a huge castle. They can't get out.
- And we know that not all guys love eat vegetables... So we will find them now and climb up to them so that they get sick.
- No, no, we will not allow our friends to offend!
- Finally, dear vitamins! How did you manage to get out?
- Our friend Signor Limon helped us. We were just about to come to you together, but the microbes locked us in the basement.
-Dear Signor Lemon, could you not drive away these evil, disgusting microbes?
- With great pleasure! Although I taste sour, I have so much vitamin C in me that not a single microbe will survive. Come on!
- Oh! Ay! Save! We are dying! Lemon defeated us!
- Yes! I am very strong and very useful! I definitely need eat for both adults and children!
- Sorry, but you are so sour. Not everyone likes ...
- Take lemon wedges and add to tea. It will immediately become fragrant and useful! You can also eat me with sugar.
- We have lemon tea for dinner.
Subject: Vitamins and vitamins.
The bell rings. Bunny the gardener appears.
- Bunny, why are you so sad? And why are you alone? Where are our friends vitamins?
- Oh! Oh! I'm afraid this is bad. Evil microbes spoiled all the vegetables and fruits that were stored in my cellar. There are very few of them left. What about without vitamins? Soon the germs will be here, and no one will save us. Microbes will definitely infect us with any disease.
- We need to call our nurse Tamara Viktorovna. She knows exactly what to do.
- Hello guys, what happened to you? (children tell)
- Don't worry, look who came with me. (takes out the doll vitamins)
- How so. Vegetables and fruits are gone, but vitamins with us? Wonders!
- Wonders! Smart uncles and aunts, scientists, thought for a long time how to defeat evil microbes and came up with Vitamins.
They are specially made at the factory for children and adults... They are very useful, especially in winter and spring, when there are few vegetables, fruits, and green leaves, and our body is tired of the cold.
- Vitamins are different: balls, pills, bears, and fish. They are sweet and tasty, but they are not candy!
You can't take vitamins eat by yourself! Either your mom or your doctor should give them to you.
- I brought you vitamins for your health. Do not be ill!
1. Formation of a healthy lifestyle among preschoolers (element - medical activity): study guide (A.A.Okshina and others)... Ulyanovsk. 2013.
2.Nutritional Conversation: Workbook. (M. M. Bezrukikh, T. A. Filippova. - M.: OLMA Media Group, 2010.)
3. Kulik GI, Sergienko NN School of a healthy person. Program for preschool educational institutions. -M: TC Sphere, 2010
4. How to be healthy? Reader for reading to children of preschool and primary school age (compilers: Oshkina A.A. and others -Tolyatti: Publishing House of the Foundation "Development through Education"). 2003.
Didactic game for children 2–3 years old “Who eats what? Choose food for each animal ”Good day, dear colleagues. Today, I want to present to your attention the didactic game "Who eats what? Pick up each animal.
How to teach children to love nature In the world of nature, a child begins his journey to knowledge. This world excites him, wakes up interest, imagination, fantasy. The nature that.
How to teach children to be conscious of their own health The most important task of a teacher of a preschool educational institution is to organize a pedagogical process that preserves the health of a preschool child.
How to teach a child to share? Tips for parents: - Children under the age of three do not yet know how to share, and conflicts during the game are inevitable. Adults should be there to help.
Teaching Your Child to Dress Properly 1. Fold your indoor clothes in a place that is accessible to your child. At first, the baby will simply pull it out, wrap it up, hide in a pile of things.
How to teach a child to count up to 20 and tens The main method of counting within 20. Before proceeding with the explanation of the algorithm, it is necessary to prepare the ground - to sharpen the child's attention.
Consultation for educators "How to teach children to say hello" How does the morning of a child usually begin (a small child is 2-4 years old? He does not always wake up in a mood, parents rush to work, child.
Master class for educators "How to teach children to jump rope" Venue - gym. Introduction: Dear educators! We will talk about one sports equipment, which you will find out by guessing.
Project in the preparatory group "How to teach children to love books?" MBDOU d / s No. 6 "SUN" PREPARATORY GROUP PROJECT on the topic: "How to teach children to love books?" Prepared by the teacher of the 1st qualification.
How to teach kids to put away toys In kindergarten and at home, children with interest and joy unfold role-playing games for which they use a variety of toys.
It is difficult to imagine a modern garden without such elements of landscaping as ornamental shrubs, which bring bright touches to the variegated palette of shades of plant compositions. Ornamental shrubs for the garden act as spectacular tapeworms that decorate open areas, hedges along paths or serve as a backdrop for variegated flower arrangements. Their presence transforms the appearance of any garden and makes it more elegant and festive It is difficult to imagine a modern garden without such elements of landscaping as ornamental shrubs, which bring bright touches to the variegated palette of shades of plant compositions. Ornamental shrubs for the garden act as spectacular tapeworms that decorate open areas, hedges along paths or serve as a backdrop for variegated flower arrangements. Their presence transforms the appearance of any garden and makes it more elegant and festive.
All rights to the site materials belong to:
SP Ziganshina R.Z. 129226,
Moscow, st. Agricultural, 18, bldg. 3
You can dry dried apricots yourself in several ways. Each of them has its own characteristics.
When dried apricots naturally dry, more nutrients are stored in it. The drying area should be well ventilated and not shaded. The slices are laid out on wooden or fabric-covered metal lattices with the cuts up and make sure that they do not touch each other. They are kept in the shade for three to four hours, preferably in a breeze or draft. Then the workpieces are placed in the sun. When the withered halves decrease in size and lose their stickiness, they can be decomposed more densely. Drying time depends on the air temperature and the properties of the pulp, it can last from one to two weeks... At night and in bad weather, the workpieces are brought into the room.
When dried dried apricots in the open air, the most useful products are obtained.
Halves of apricots with dense dryish pulp can be strung on a nylon thread or fishing line and fixed in a horizontal position. Insufficiently dense apricot can be strung on tough twigs fixed in special holes. In windy and hot weather, fruits strung in both ways dry well even in a shaded place.
Dried apricots can be dried in a conventional oven. On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, lay the halves of the apricots with the cut up and place them in a preheated oven. Dried apricots are dried at a temperature of 60–65 ° C. It is necessary to periodically open the oven for ventilation or fix the door with a wooden block in a slightly open state. Drying time can vary from 4-5 to 8-9 hours depending on the properties of the feedstock... When the dried fruits are half ready (the surface of the halves dries out, and their edges begin to curl), you need to make sure that they do not dry out, periodically taking out a baking sheet to assess the degree of readiness of dried apricots.
The features of working with a specific model of an electric dryer are described in the instructions. During the drying process, the general rules for handling raw materials and temperature conditions are taken into account. The apricot halves are placed on trays at intervals so that they do not stick together. Drying takes about 9-10 hours on average without interruption... The first 2 hours the temperature is maintained at 45-50 ° C, then it is increased to 55-60 ° C. 1.5–2 hours before the end of drying, the temperature is again reduced to 45–50 ° C. Cheaper models of dryers do not have a thermostat; the optimum value is set in them - 45-50 ° C. This temperature allows the fruit to dry, but controls the degree of doneness in the same way as when drying in the oven. Then the dried apricots are taken out of the dryer and laid out on a cotton towel to cool. The readiness of the cooled dried apricots is determined according to the characteristics described earlier.
With the help of modern electric dryers, you can quickly cook high-quality dried apricots
Apricot is a fermented apricot with pits.
Dried apricots are fermented pitted apricots.
Eastern peoples believe that apricot is much more useful than dried apricots, since its "heart" (bone) is not removed from the fruit, the integrity of the apricot is not violated. It doesn't take much effort to produce this product. Time and nature will do everything themselves. The fruits can be left in the trees and wait for the summer sun and wind to dry them. Or you can harvest, lay out the fruit somewhere in the shade and wait for fermentation. If your grandmother had a wonderful orchard, you probably ate dried apricots as a child.
Cooking dried fruits from apricots at home is only suitable in private. But on an industrial scale, special technologies are used to speed up the fermentation process. Do you know why dried apricots have such a rich orange color? Because the product is treated with special substances before drying. Apricot is fumigated less often, so it is less attractive to look at, but no less tasty.
So, let's list the main differences: